Information Sessions for Health Professionals
These sessions are tailored to G.P‘s, Psychologists, Chiropractors, Counsellors and other professionals who have clients that are dyslexic.
These presentations are designed to give:
- An overview of what visual dyslexia is and the presenting symptoms
- How visual dyslexia impacts on people’s lives
- The co-morbidity of dyslexia.
- An overview of the treatment and how it successfully changes the problem.
To arrange an information session please contact us to arrange a time.
Presentations and Information for Parents
These are offered at schools or other venues where parents are interested in finding out more about dyslexia and how it may affect their children.
- How to recognise the symptoms of dyslexia.
- How children can be helped
- The co-morbidity of dyslexia and other medical conditions such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- The relationship between behaviour and dyslexia.
- Strategies to help children at school.
- Strategies to help children at home.